Yes technically this blab will be posted well into the fourth hour of this morning, but in my defense I was thinking about this blab around 3am. Plus it's a great song by the KLF.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXEOESuiYcA (3am Eternal - The KLF)
And so we begin the blabbery...
It's late. I'm tired. Sleep will not visit me tonight, unfortunately. I've been scrolling through my music collection looking for the perfect "lullaby" album, which has proven very unsuccessful. I keep returning to the Howling Bells album "Radio Wars". Haunting and reminiscent of Lush or even Mazzy Star. I was very fortunate to have been invited to the Coldplay concert this past weekend, where I was introduced to them [Howling Bells]... made me swoon they did. Anyway, check them out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMpn7NSUXc0 (Cities Burning Down - Howling Bells)
"Why can't he sleep?" you wonder... as my insomnia is of great concern to my audience of none. LOL!
Anyway, I can only sum my sleeplessness up to the fact that I have no where to be tomorrow. This, people of the Blog, is a growing concern for not only myself, but I'm sure for many that have also become unemployed of recent. Not a huge fan of not working. Very directly affects ones ability to make money. On the other hand, my unemployment has created an opportunity for me to start on a new path... open new doors as it were. By the way, has anyone seen my keys?
So it's almost 4am now. Didn't really have as much to write as I thought, and I'm still listening to the Howling Bells. Not really sure what this blab will become, but damn! it sure is fun to use a keyboard (haha).
If it was 3am Eternal earlier, it's 4am Infinity now.
Sweet dreams Blog Dogs!
No comments:
Post a Comment